The Austria Haus Club stands apart from many fractional clubs in the Vail valley because of the personal connections between club staff and members. The Club has low staff turnover, with many staff members having been employed for five years or longer, and some for the complete history of the Club. This longevity creates strong personal relationships where employees greet members by name as they arrive, and members see the same faces with each visit.
Let our attentive staff and intimate, Bavarian ambiance transform your Colorado vacation. Relax by the fire in our comfortable lobby lounge, wake up to a fresh, ever-changing continental breakfast served daily, delve into a good book in the library, or take a leisurely stroll up the street to decide which of the many renowned Vail restaurants you want to select for your evening dining experience.
The Austria Haus Club provides 24/7 personalized, on-site service to all members and guests during their stay so you can relax and enjoy your special time in Vail.
- Stay connected with recently updated high-speed wireless internet throughout the building.
- Take advantage of the guest computers and printer in the library.
- Watch high definition television with DVR service from the comfort of your own residence.
- Our Concierge team is eager to share local favorites, ideas for family adventures and the best spots for a date night. They’ll even make all reservations for you.
- Walk to shops, restaurants, galleries, and Gondola One, steps away from the Club in the heart of the village.
- Enjoy a variety of DVDs, board games, and books available at the front desk.
Order a glass of wine, beer, or a cocktail from the Austria Haus bar.
- Drop your car with the valet and have your luggage delivered directly to your residence.
- Have your groceries waiting when you arrive by arranging pre-arrival grocery shopping services.
- Don’t lift a finger with daily trash and towel housekeeping service.
- Treat yourself to daily European continental breakfast.
- No need to transport personal items and ski equipment back and forth; store items at the Club for your visits.
- Take advantage of ski valet and storage at Gorsuch Ski Cafe near Gondola One – no need to transport equipment back and forth.
Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool and Hot Tub
Perfect for year-round swimming, après-ski relaxation and summer lounging, our pool and large, jetted whirlpool overlook Gore Creek and the Covered Bridge.
Get your heart rate going with Stairmasters, Lifecycles, treadmills, free weights, and stretch equipment.
Lobby Lounge and Library
Enjoy cocktails in our comfortable lobby lounge or settle in with a book from our library.
Let our professional and courteous concierge assist in arranging your multitude of Vail activities. From restaurant reservations and recommendations, to ski, golf, or tennis lessons, to whitewater rafting, guided horseback rides, sleigh rides, in-room massages, even childcare, our concierge team is knowledgeable and helpful.
Don’t lift a finger, our responsible valet staff will handle your luggage, ski equipment, and park your car in our secure, heated, underground garage.
On-mountain Ski Storage
Austria Haus Club members and guests enjoy complimentary, slope-side ski storage throughout their stay. Gorsuch Ski Cafe offers ski locker services to all Austria Haus members and guests. Ski equipment is stored at their mountain-side shop during a member or guest’s stay. Additionally, Vail Sports is available for ski and bike tunes, as well as gear for rent or purchase at a discount for Austria Haus members and guests.
Book a romantic, in-room massage or enjoy full guest privileges at the nearby Vitality Center. Contact our concierge for arrangements or information.
Take advantage of an incredible array dining options which range from pricey to easier-on-the-pocketbook. Restaurants dotting the mountain do a booming business for breakfast, lunch, apres ski, and dinner. Bars buzz at night, with locals and tourists mingling over libations and enjoying the party atmosphere that permeates Vail.