The Austria Haus Club stands apart from many fractional clubs in the Vail valley because of the personal connections between club staff and members. The Club has low staff turnover, with many staff members having been employed for five years or longer, and some for the complete history of the Club. This longevity creates strong personal relationships where employees greet members by name as they arrive, and members see the same faces with each visit.
The Austria Haus Club provides 24/7 personalized, on-site service to all members and guests during their stay so you can relax and enjoy your special time in Vail.
- Stay connected with recently updated high-speed wireless internet throughout the building
- Take advantage of the guest computers and printer in the library
- Watch high definition television with DVR service from the comfort of your own residence
- Let the concierge share local favorites throughout the valley and arrange family adventures or date nights
- Walk to shops, restaurants, galleries, and Gondola One, steps away from the Club in the heart of the village
- Enjoy a variety of DVDs, board games, and books available at the front desk
- Order a glass of wine, beer, or a cocktail from the Austria Haus bar
- Drop your car with the valet and have your luggage delivered directly to your residence
- Have your groceries waiting when you arrive by arranging pre-arrival grocery shopping services
- Don’t lift a finger with daily trash and towel housekeeping service and mid-week full cleaning of your residence
- Treat yourself to daily European, continental breakfast
- No need to transport personal items and ski equipment back and forth; Store items at the Club for your visits
- Take advantage of ski valet and storage at Base Camp – Venture Sports near Gondola One – no need to transport equipment back and forth
- If you haven’t gotten enough exercise on the hill, work out in our small, onsite gym or indulge yourself with a visit to the Vail Vitality Center steps away in the newly renovated 18,000 square foot fitness center. With over 50 classes per week, world renown instructors and an onsite spa this is sure to renew and rejuvenate all exercise enthusiasts.
- Or simply wander outside and relax in the heated pool and hot tub facing Gore Creek. Soak in the beauty of the mountain resort setting as you unwind after an unforgettable day with family and friends.
Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool and Hot Tub
Perfect for year-round swimming, après-ski relaxation and summer lounging, our pool and large, jetted whirlpool overlook Gore Creek and the Covered Bridge.
Get your heart rate going with Stairmasters, Lifecycles, treadmills, free weights, and stretch equipment.
Lobby Lounge and Library
Enjoy cocktails in our comfortable lobby lounge or settle in with a book from our library. A complimentary, Monday evening welcome party is offered to members and guests most Monday evenings throughout the year. Enjoy hors d’oeuvres and a glass of wine or a beer while mingling with other property owners and guests.
Let our professional and courteous concierge assist in arranging your multitude of Vail activities. From restaurant reservations and recommendations, to ski, golf, or tennis lessons, to whitewater rafting, guided horseback rides, sleigh rides, in-room massages, even childcare, our concierge team is knowledgeable and helpful.
Don’t lift a finger, our responsible valet staff will handle your luggage, ski equipment, and park your car in our secure, heated, underground garage.
On-mountain Ski Storage
Austria Haus Club members and guests enjoy complimentary, slope-side ski storage throughout their stay.
Base Camp by Venture Sports offers ski valet services to all Austria Haus members and guests. Ski equipment is stored at their mountain-side shop during a member or guest’s stay, and members can opt to have their skis delivered to Base Camp before they arrive and transported back to the Austria Haus.
Venture Sports is locally owned and operated since 1991 and has been voted the “Best of Vail Valley” for ski and bike tunes for over a decade. Venture Sports offers brand new gear for rent or purchase at a discount for Austria Haus members and guests, and has a state-of-the-art ski tuning facility.
Book a romantic, in-room massage or enjoy full guest privileges at the Vitality Center. Contact our concierge for arrangements or information.
Take advantage of an incredible array dining options which range from pricey to easier-on-the-pocketbook. Restaurants dotting the mountain do a booming business for breakfast, lunch, apres ski, and dinner. Bars buzz at night, with locals and tourists mingling over libations and enjoying the party atmosphere that permeates Vail.